Party in the U.S.A. also over at The Valve

I've been forgetting to cross-link between here and The Valve on my posts on John Dos Passos's U.S.A., but I'll do so now because there's a little bit more discussion going on over there than we've had here so far.

As another brief note of housekeeping, going here will show you all my posts (present and, when they're written, future) about U.S.A.


Finally, I haven't yet acknowledged my inspiration for this reading project. My apologies, Miley (embedding was disabled, so you just get the link).

Comments

Kenneth said…
The inspiration is hilarious. I saw that video and it inspired me to deport myself. Anyway, I finished two of three and actually made it through about half of the third one on two different occasions. Not sure why I never finished. I should do that. Looking forward to seeing what you think of them.

Popular Posts